Cosulich Interiors & Antiques
Afro Celotto Early 2000s Italian Turquoise Yellow Green Amber Murano Glass Vase1043P
Venetian Murano glass vase, signed by Afro Celotto 2001, worked as an abstract modern painting, with waved edge that adds movement, made precious by the master glassblower's ability to control glass as a painter uses his paintbrush. The overlapping geometric lines create the design in earth colors, aquamarine blu, yellow, lime green, burgundy, and gold brown, overlayed in crystal clear glass finished on the exterior with an etching technique, which gives the vase an opaque, matte effect.
Afro Celotto, was born in 1963 on Burano island (Venice), which is very colorful; house facades there are painted with brilliant colors. In his childhood, surrounded by colors, Afro developed a unique sensibility, that joined with his innate artistic sense, took him to the artist's world when he was only 14 years old, apprenticing with the legendary Lino Tagliapietra. Since then Afro has been producing some of the world’s most beautiful art glass pieces, becoming recognized by collectors for his technical ability and artistic expression, and specializing mainly in two of the oldest techniques: filigrana and murrine. His artwork, the result of a combination of classical techniques and modern colorful shapes, is now famous and requested by collectors and galleries all over the world.
FREE CONTINENTAL US SHIPPING
Of the period
Of the period
Exchange Within 30 Days or Store Credit
Terms of Service
Exchange within 30 days or Store Credit.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
You acknowledge and agree that:
(1) We must receive payment in full before delivery unless other payment terms are specified. Special orders may require payment in full or a non-refundable deposit in the amount stated at the time your order is placed depending on the piece.
(2) All of the items described are sold "as is" and with all faults. We make every effort to describe as accurately as possible the condition. For custom-designed items, we cannot guarantee the full accuracy of colors.
(3) Antique pieces inherently have wear and tear from age and prior use, and despite restoration, may still have faults, such as nail pops, scratches, splinters, blemishes, stains, etc. We are not responsible for any of the inherent characteristics of antique pieces.
(4) All sales are final and may not be cancelled. The items purchased may not be returned for refund or exchange except as stated in paragraphs 5 and 6 below.
(5) Returns will be accepted for an in-store merchandise voucher of equal value ONLY if the merchandise is returned in the same condition as existed when it was purchased, and ONLY if returned within thirty (30) days of the date of delivery, and ONLY if accompanied by the original sales receipt.
(6) if any of the items that you purchased are damaged during deliveries carried out IN FULL by Cosulich Interiors and you notify us at the time of delivery, we will, at our expense, restore the piece to your satisfaction. If the piece is lost or stolen, or damaged beyond restoration, we will accept a return of the piece for a full refund or exchange, but are not obligated to replace the lost, stolen, or damaged piece. We are not responsible for third party pick-ups and deliveries.
(7) We are not responsible for delays in delivery due to strikes, lockouts, fires, accidents, act of God, or other circumstances beyond our reasonable control, and such delays will not entitle you to refuse delivery. All delivery times are approximate, and delivery dates for special orders cannot be guaranteed. Please contact us at least 72 hours in advance of the delivery date if you need to reschedule your delivery. You will be responsible for any additional shipping and/or storage fees, if any, incurred due to your failure or inability to accept delivery (except as provided in paragraph 5 above).
(8) We will hold the items purchased for delivery for up to 30 days without charge. After 30 days, a per diem storage fee may be charged unless other terms are specified.
We offer shipping methods through common carriers, including ground and expedited services. Most orders ship within 2 business days, unless otherwise stated. Your final shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available to you during checkout or provided when custom quotes are required.
Some large and/or delicate items are marked with custom shipping and require a separate shipping method that will be provided after the sale based on your location.