Cosulich Interiors & Antiques
1960 Bertoncello Italian Vintage Abstract Sculpture Brown Red Beige Ceramic Vase833PF7
Create a sculptural arrangement of organic shapes, combining style statement and functionality with these Italian vintage earthenware Art pieces: a group of 5 mid-century modern different ceramics is available, 4 vases and a bowl/catch-all, by Bertoncello and designer Roberto Rigon, showing inspiration from Barbara Hepworth and Henry Moore work. This particular postmodern abstract sculpture vase, quite innovative for the period and particularly in the mid 20th-century ceramic sector, has a sleek slanted slice quite unexpectedly decorated with a hole in the silhouette, leaving the admirer the feeling of looking at the moon in the night sky. Glazed in a beige terracotta with a sand-like red brown earth pigment enamel on a smooth surface that catches light reflections and a side hole for flowers, raised on small feet.
Bertoncello Ceramiche d'Arte in Schiavon (Vicenza - Italy) was a company founded in the 1950s that achieved great national and international success in the 1970s, thanks to the collaboration between Giovanni Bertoncello and the designer Roberto Rigon, both gifted with great artistic style and innovative vision. Their creations show a modernist approach, choosing geometry and unexpected shapes that confer a sculptural appearance to the forms. The company closed in the late 1990s.
Due to differences in monitors, the colors might appear more or less ochre in reality.
Of the period
Of the period
Excellent, wear consistent with age
Exchange Within 30 Days or Store Credit
Terms of Service
Exchange within 30 days or Store Credit.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
You acknowledge and agree that:
(1) We must receive payment in full before delivery unless other payment terms are specified. Special orders may require payment in full or a non-refundable deposit in the amount stated at the time your order is placed depending on the piece.
(2) All of the items described are sold "as is" and with all faults. We make every effort to describe as accurately as possible the condition. For custom-designed items, we cannot guarantee the full accuracy of colors.
(3) Antique pieces inherently have wear and tear from age and prior use, and despite restoration, may still have faults, such as nail pops, scratches, splinters, blemishes, stains, etc. We are not responsible for any of the inherent characteristics of antique pieces.
(4) All sales are final and may not be cancelled. The items purchased may not be returned for refund or exchange except as stated in paragraphs 5 and 6 below.
(5) Returns will be accepted for an in-store merchandise voucher of equal value ONLY if the merchandise is returned in the same condition as existed when it was purchased, and ONLY if returned within thirty (30) days of the date of delivery, and ONLY if accompanied by the original sales receipt.
(6) if any of the items that you purchased are damaged during deliveries carried out IN FULL by Cosulich Interiors and you notify us at the time of delivery, we will, at our expense, restore the piece to your satisfaction. If the piece is lost or stolen, or damaged beyond restoration, we will accept a return of the piece for a full refund or exchange, but are not obligated to replace the lost, stolen, or damaged piece. We are not responsible for third party pick-ups and deliveries.
(7) We are not responsible for delays in delivery due to strikes, lockouts, fires, accidents, act of God, or other circumstances beyond our reasonable control, and such delays will not entitle you to refuse delivery. All delivery times are approximate, and delivery dates for special orders cannot be guaranteed. Please contact us at least 72 hours in advance of the delivery date if you need to reschedule your delivery. You will be responsible for any additional shipping and/or storage fees, if any, incurred due to your failure or inability to accept delivery (except as provided in paragraph 5 above).
(8) We will hold the items purchased for delivery for up to 30 days without charge. After 30 days, a per diem storage fee may be charged unless other terms are specified.
We offer shipping methods through common carriers, including ground and expedited services. Most orders ship within 2 business days, unless otherwise stated. Your final shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available to you during checkout or provided when custom quotes are required.
Some large and/or delicate items are marked with custom shipping and require a separate shipping method that will be provided after the sale based on your location.