Dining rooms are the hidden gems of the home, embodying a deep archetype meaning in Art de Vivre. It invites people to unite and share life experiences.
Dining rooms are especially important in Italian Culture, where friendship and family values play a crucial role. There is always laughter, homemade food, passion and drama around the table.
If you visit an Italian home, every piece of furniture tells a story and has a unique personality:
- show-stopping chandeliers glow up the stanza
- metallic accents add enough glitz for characters to shine
- artful sconces create a sense of intimacy
- animal-print accents bring instant mystery
- mirrors multiply reflections — and magically transform candlelit dinners